|COMPARING LEPROSY AND SIN
COMPARING LEPROSY AND SIN
James T. Heron
1) Leprosy is a physical disease, while sin is a spiritual disease (Ezekiel 18:20).
2) Sin, like leprosy, is contagious (1 Corinthians 5:6-7).
3) Sin, like leprosy, is deceptive (Hebrews 3:12-13).
4) Sin, like leprosy, is not inherited but acquired (Ezekiel 18:20).
5) Sin, like leprosy, has a tendency to increase (James 1:!4-15).
6) Sin, like leprosy, is incurable, "except" for the power of God (Hebrews 9:22).
James C. Guy’s note: Leprosy was one of the most highly feared diseases in times of old, and still is in many places. The similarities to sin are interesting. If only sin were feared as much as leprosy!
CLICK HERE for communion cups