|10 Differences Between LIVE and DEAD Churches
10 Differences Between LIVE and DEAD Churches
1. LIVE churches are filled with folks with Bibles in hand; DEAD churches are not.
2. LIVE churches are intense and earnest about praise; DEAD churches just go to church.
3. LIVE churches have parking problems; DEAD churches dont.
4. LIVE churches have plenty of noisy youth; DEAD churches do not.
5. LIVE churches move by faith; DEAD churches inch along by sight.
6. LIVE churches spend money on missions and evangelism; DEAD churches keep all their money at home.
7. LIVE churches focus on people; DEAD churches focus on problems.
8. LIVE churches are filled with great givers; DEAD churches are filled with folks holding back for a rainy day.
9. LIVE churches have the fresh wind of love blowing; DEAD churches are given to bickering.
10. LIVE churches evangelize; DEAD churches fossilize.